Senior Product Manager
Product Development | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Style Analytics, an Investment Metrics company, is a software provider for the investment community and is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join their London team.
Style Analytics provides market, peer group and portfolio analysis to global institutional investment professionals, including asset owners, investment managers, wealth advisors and institutional consultants. The company specializes in offering holdings-based factor, risk and performance analysis of equity portfolios and currently serves more than 300 blue-chip institutional clients across 25 countries around the world. The services are delivered on a SaaS-based platform that supports a range of devices.
- This is a unique opportunity to join a cross-functional team helping to strategize, plan, build and deliver new products and features. Responsibilities include contributing to a long term product vision, planning and managing the product development roadmap, and designing and delivering the goals on the roadmap. Ownership of product enhancements will be maintained throughout the lifecycle – from conception to design and through to deployment.
- In addition, day-to-day responsibilities will vary from collaborating with teams across both Style Analytics and Investment Metrics, developing business cases and value propositions, reviewing research and analyzing data, monitoring industry trends and supporting Marketing and Client Relations teams.
- This position requires constant communication across the firm and with external clients and partners to understand product needs, ensure proper product positioning and prioritize key requirements and deliverables.
- Overall, this multifaceted role requires someone who excels in a dynamic environment, is a creative problem solver, and is a team player and exceptional communicator.
Skills and Experience That Will Help You Excel
- The right candidate should have extensive experience in Finance or product management with some experience/exposure to ESG, portfolio analytics, risk and performance analysis. They need to understand financial institutions and the investment process. Experience within a front office investment environment is helpful, with a strong track record of delivering commercial results would be beneficial.
- The candidate should possess analytical skills coupled with strong technical abilities, with an understanding of product architectures.
- The candidate should be creative and comfortable leading visual design projects for analytics.
- Experience conducting market research and running commercial projections is favourable.
- The candidate should be highly organized, works with great attention to detail and able to handle simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 7 – 10 years of work experience in Finance or software product management
- Prior Fintech experience is ideal, preferably in an asset manager or asset allocator context
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong project management and execution skills to adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (presentations, documentations, verbal) to both technical and executive audiences
- Good interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally with ease and manage competing interests
- Innovative in problem solving and the formulation of solutions
- A good understanding of factor investing and how this can be meaningful would be beneficial
- Knowledge of UI/UX principles is beneficial
- Masters degree in a scientific subject or Finance, or Bachelor’s degree in similar subjects with relevant experience