Senior AWS DevOps
Information Technology | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Style Analytics, an Investment Metrics company, is a leading software provider for the investment community and is looking for a Client Success Manager.
Style Analytics provides market, peer group and portfolio analysis global institutional investment professionals, including asset owners, investment managers, wealth advisors and institutional consultants. The company specializes in offering holdings-based factor, risk and performance analysis of equity portfolios and currently serves more than 300 blue-chip institutional clients across 25 countries around the world. The services are delivered on a SaaS-based platform that supports a range of devices
The company is now looking to hire an experienced, professional and enthusiastic AWS DevOps engineer on a permanent basis to support and extend our existing AWS infrastructure based in our Central London office.
The role involves hands-on support and development of all aspects of our:
- AWS infrastructure, including network configuration and access control
- Continuous integration development environment
- Build and deployment pipeline
Key Skills & Experience
- Essential: in depth, hands-on experience of core AWS technologies including:
- VPC Configuration/VPC Peering
- Route53 DNS Configuration
- Auto Scaling
- Access Control
- AWS Services
- API Gateway
- Experience of designing and developing continuous integration build, test and deployment environments using modern cloud-based tools and techniques including:
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS CodePipline
- Experience of building, device hardening and patching Windows Server AMIs.
- Coding skills using the NET Framework including C#.NET or VB.NET
- Powershell/Python scripting skills.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, professional, and articulate individual with good communication skills.
You must have previous extensive hands-on experience of supporting and developing multiple AWS infrastructure environments in a commercial environment.
You will be a technologist motivated by what's new to ensure you're always ahead of the curve. Most of all, you'll be the kind of person willing to do whatever it takes to get the absolute best solution in any circumstance.
About Investment Metrics
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner. Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies, is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story. Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few. Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.