Product Solutions Specialist
Sales | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community is looking for a Product Solutions Specialist.
The Product Solutions Specialist will have a firm understanding of the investment management industry with a direct focus on the institutional market segment. This role will work closely with the Market Insights Sales Team to support all functions related to strategic marketing, business development and product demonstrations. This position will be key to support revenue and growth objectives in the dynamically evolving business group to strengthen and continue to gain market traction while strengthening Investment Metrics brand as the institutional leader in this market segment.
The key objective of this position will be to secure new client adoptions while creating unique data insights to support market trend analysis. Having a firm understanding of the institutional market and former experience in the asset management space will contribute greatly to the success of this position.
- Support Sales Executives with prospective clients throughout sales process by acting as the subject matter expert on the Market Insights platform with primary focus of Fee Analyzer.
- Help create data driven insights that would enable a prospect to clearly see the benefits of the Fee Analyzer tool in winning new mandates, keeping existing mandates, determining where the prospect is potentially not maximizing pricing, and determining where the prospect is potentially overcharging relative to performance, relative to peers.
- Participate in strategy and discovery calls that build relationships and acquire a deep knowledge of prospective customer business environment and challenges
- Prepare and deliver presentations to connect Market Insights data by aligning with prospective client’s prioritized needs and objectives
- Collaborate with sales team in coordinating internal resources needed for prospect calls, demonstrations and meetings.
- Build credibility with key decision-makers as a subject matter and solution expert
- Ability to differentiate and position key benefits of Market Insights to other leading sources of institutional data.
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry and looking for candidates who have specifically held roles as product managers acting as a liaison between sales and portfolio management functions within leading institutionally focused asset management firms. .
- Solid understanding financial concepts, market trends, products and institutional market segment
- Familiarity of leading industry financial technology and data platforms
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interface with senior-level executives in investment management firms
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance field a plus).