Information Technology | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
Investment Metrics, LLC, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a .NET Developer in Conshohocken, PA.
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a .NET Developer to join their expanding team.
Responsible for developing financial applications on Windows platform using .NET framework on a MS SQL Server using C#
- Build high-quality scalable and predictable desktop applications on the Microsoft technology stack using C# WinForms
- Create and direct software system testing procedures, documentation and programming to ensure all software is properly developed and regularly tested for quality assurance
- Confer with other experts, including product manager, product owner and programmers to gather information on project feasibility, limitations, capabilities, requirements and interfaces
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and to improve overall function and performance
- Evaluate new code for reliable architecture, stability, reusability, performance, automation, security and metrics
- Build processes supporting data transformation and data structures
- Research solutions to technical problems.
- C# and .NET WinForms development – 3 to 5 years of experience
- MS SQL Server ,T-SQL, stored procedure – 3 to 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with third party components like DevExpress, ChartFX and ActiveReports
- 3+ years of experience with TFS
- 3+ years of designing, testing and troubleshooting ETL processes.
- Must worked with Multi-layer system, and show strong understanding of the architectural topology, control, scalability.
- Must have ability to translate user requirement to technique implementation and break down to tasks.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with structured and unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
About Investment Metrics
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner.
Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story to attract new asset allocations.
Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few.
Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.