Jr. Client Success Manager
Client Success Team | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
As a member of Market Research Team you will fill a key role on the Investment Metrics Client Success Team. You will serve as liaison for our clients and be crucial to the successful management of client relationships.
- Successfully navigate both client-facing and internal demands to facilitate the resolution of obstacles that could jeopardize client relationships.
- Present and train clients on new functionality as well as conduct quarterly relationship management meetings.
- Troubleshoot customer issues quickly with actions that resolve open issues and questions.
- Exhibit strong project management skills to help drive new client implementations and other projects.
- Work collaboratively with the technology team in the ongoing development and maintenance of the Market Insights platform. Represent the voice of the customer, capture and feedback client requirements to the business.
- Client demonstrations, customer retention and responsible for overall satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client and driving continued value of our products and services.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Strong Windows and Excel, planning, organization, problem solving and communication skills.
- An understanding of basic investment concepts, eager to learn about the institutional investment industry.