Head of Implementation Services
Client Success Team | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Head of Implementation Services
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a Head of Implementation Services with finance and software expertise, to join their expanding Client Success Team.
The Head of Implementation Services will be responsible for the overall delivery of Investment Metrics solutions to clients. This includes directing and managing the software Implementation Services team and coordinating with partner teams throughout the organization.
To fulfill this role, the Head of Implementation Services will:
- Lead client implementation service delivery providing management and oversight of implementation projects and staffing including project assignments, capacity planning and project profitability
- Be responsible for the overall leadership and lead role in managing the implementation projects of our enterprise software solution; maintain complete control on project schedule, budget and risk issues; facilitate timely decisions to maintain project schedule; identify project risks early and assist by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk avoidance; set and manage client expectations; create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions; continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships;
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, metrics and tools in support of delivery.
- Responsibilities include supporting pre and post sales processes and working with sales and account management professionals to win new business; implement new business; proposal review and refinement; recruiting and staff development.
- Establish strategic plans along with other business leaders and maintain strong relationships with clients, the sales team, client success managers and other business leaders
- Provide management with regular project updates; serves as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation leader and help to set the direction for the implementation team. Maintains reporting on capacity, amount of implementation work, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting.
- Optimizes the implementation services delivery function to support delivery of the client transition project
- Supports transition planning with accurate time/resource estimates. Plans work distribution across project managers and capacity planning for additional resources
- Create and execute on best practices around client onboarding and SOW efforts
- Repeatable onboarding process
- Significantly improves the ability of the sales and client success team to provide and meet timelines associated with all client facing efforts
- Maintains a highly efficient implementation services organization, aligned to the company’s needs
- Team processes and KPIs met or exceeded
- 100% of new hires are “A” project management talent and customer facing individuals
- Implements strategies to provide efficiencies through consistent tools and processes
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 10-15 Years of Investment Consulting Industry experience preferably in performance reporting
- Process Focused and Metrics Driven (desire to instill a process that can scale)
- Clear Communication and Relationship Building
- Virtual Management Ability, and Self-Motivated
- Working with Engineers in a SaaS Environment a Plus
- CIPM and PMP are Both a Plus
ABOUT INVESTMENT METRICS:
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner.
Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story to attract new asset allocations.
Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few.
Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.