Finance | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Investment Metrics, the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for the institutional investment community, is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their expanding team.
- Financial Reporting & Data Aggregation tools
- Analyze portfolio performance
- Conduct account level reconciliation
- Analysis of private equity & hedge fund statements
- Work with clients and partners to resolve data issue
- Setup & configuration of systems
- New client setup
- New financial account and asset set-up & classification
- Data feed management
- Create custom reports
- Work with the vendor partners for enhancements, and system & data issues
- Team player who will ensure completion of projects with accuracy
- Special projects or support other team members
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Proactively assess and act upon client and company needs
- Well-organized and self-motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Organized and highly attentive
- Experience with various applications, technologies, and software
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
- Basic knowledge of database concepts, and any type of programming
- 1-3 years of experience with financial markets, finance technology, or related
Knowledge of financial industry, specifically:
- Liquid investments such as Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMA/UMA
- Alternative investments
- Performance reporting calculations and methodologies
- Portfolio management & rebalancing
- How Family Offices, RIAs, investment advisors work
About Investment Metrics:
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner.
Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story to attract new asset allocations.
Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few.
Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.