Client Success Manager
Client Success Team | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
Client Success Manager, Client Success Team
As the Client Success Manager you will fill a key role on the Investment Metrics Client Success Team. You will serve as the primary liaison for our clients and be crucial to the successful management of client relationships.
- Overall accountability for your client’s success, which includes increasing engagement, product demonstrations, retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Successfully navigate both client-facing and internal demands to facilitate the resolution of obstacles that could jeopardize client relationships.
- Coordinate and deliver routine and recurring communication to client management and performance measurement teams.
- Manage client expectations effectively and ensure key enhancements to all products and services are effectively communicated.
- Present and train clients on new functionality as well as conduct periodic strategic relationship reviews.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and collaborate with the Renewal & Expansion Manager to increase product adoption.
- Exhibit strong project management skills to help drive new client implementations and other projects.
- On-board new clients through proactive outreach while coordinating efforts with the Investment Metrics Implementation Services team.
- Work collaboratively with the Investment Metrics technology team in the ongoing development and maintenance of our products and services. Represent the voice of the client, capture, and communicate all requirements to the business.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client support position, financial services experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, or equivalent software platform.
- An understanding of basic investment concepts as well as knowledge of the institutional investment industry and its constituents is preferred.
- Client orientation experience, specifically: establishing, promoting, and nurturing good client relations (both internal and external); obtaining firsthand client information and using it to meet their needs; finding the right balance between client needs and company needs; cross-selling new products.
- Planning and organization skills, specifically: marshaling resources; documenting and simplifying complex tasks; and managing multiple detailed client requests at one time.
- Communication skills, specifically: delivering client training; organized, concise, and clear speaking and writing styles; awareness of how to leverage the communication method and tone appropriate to the context to achieve corporate goals & objectives.
- Problem solving skills, specifically: the ability to select, organize and analyze pertinent information in formulating options and recommending solutions.