Client Success Manager
Client Success Team | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
Client Success Manager, Client Success Team
As the Client Success Manager you will fill a key role on the Investment Metrics Client Success Team. You will serve as the primary liaison for our clients and be crucial to the successful management of client relationships.
- On-board new and existing clients through proactive outreach while coordinating efforts with IM Implementation Services team.
- Overall accountability for your customers’ success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations, customer retention and overall satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client and driving continued value of our products and services.
- Present and train clients on new functionality as well as conduct quarterly relationship management meetings.
- Identify opportunities for account growth and collaborating with Renewal & Expansion manager to increase customer ACV.
- Troubleshoot customer issues quickly with actions that resolve open issues and questions.
- Facilitate routine and recurring communication with client management and the client’s performance measurement team.
- Successfully navigate both client-facing and internal demands to facilitate the resolution of obstacles that could jeopardize client relationships.
- Manage client expectations effectively and ensure key enhancements to the product or service are communicated to all users
- Exhibit strong project management skills to help drive new client implementations and other projects.
- Work collaboratively with the technology team in the ongoing development and maintenance of the Investment Metrics platform. Represent the voice of the customer, capture and feedback client requirements to the business.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a client support position, financial services experience preferred.
- Strong Windows and Excel skills and prior experience with Zendesk and Salesforce.
- An understanding of basic investment concepts as well as knowledge of the institutional investment industry and its constituents preferred.
- Customer Orientation experience, specifically: establishing, promoting, and nurturing good customer relations (both internal and external); getting firsthand customer information and using it to meet customer needs; finding the right balance between customer needs and company needs; cross-selling new products.
- Planning and Organization skills, specifically: marshaling resources; documenting and simplifying complex tasks; and managing multiple detailed client requests at one time.
- Communication skills, specifically: delivering customer training; organized, concise, and clear speaking and writing styles; and awareness of how to leverage the communication method and tone appropriate to the context and to achieve corporate goals / objectives.
- Problem solving skills, specifically: the ability to select, organize and analyze pertinent information in formulating options and recommending solutions.