Client Success Manager
Client Success Team | Conshohocken, PA | Full Time
Client Success Manager
Style Analytics, an Investment Metrics company, is a leading software provider for the investment community and is looking for a Client Success Manager.
Style Analytics provides market, peer group and portfolio analysis global institutional investment professionals, including asset owners, investment managers, wealth advisors and institutional consultants. The company specializes in offering holdings-based factor, risk and performance analysis of equity portfolios and currently serves more than 300 blue-chip institutional clients across 25 countries around the world. The services are delivered on a SaaS-based platform that supports a range of devices
As the Client Success Manager you will fill a key role on the Investment Metrics Client Success Team. You will serve as the primary liaison for our clients and be crucial to the successful management of client relationships.
The client consulting team forms part of a larger operation including Sales, Database management and development staff. We also have a support team based in Boston. We differentiate our customer support by offering informed answers to customers and promptly. This role is therefore to react to inbound customer enquiries and resolve issues promptly and to support customers proactively in the field with customer training designed to optimize usage of the system.
Client Consulting Practices
- Work with Consulting Director to plan and execute on programs that will enhance the customer experience.
- Gather detailed feedback from customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer usage data to identify best practices for improved client engagement.
- Assist the Consulting Director to establish client support policies that the entire staff can adopt for global consistency of service.
- Provide technical support to customers with the backing of in-house technical support.
- Provide implementation support and initial training on products.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
- To work with a defined set of customers, visiting them on a regular basis to promote use of our services thus boosting relevance and customer loyalty/satisfaction
- To work within our Client Team structure alongside Sales Reps to identify and collaborate on client upsell opportunities
- Serving and educating Style Analytics customers on the flexibility and capabilities of our software to encourage
- To on-board new customers and ensure that they are competent using the features of our products/services
- To answer inbound telephone and email support queries on a wider range of topics: e.g. risk modelling, performance, reporting capabilities
- First-hand knowledge of working in an Asset Management function OR working for a vendor whose products cover public equities. The purpose is to understand how our customers work and therefore provide relevant training insights and suggestions. Also to understand how different segments of the market have differing requirements from the system e.g. a Multi Manager’s needs versus a Pension Fund’s needs
- An understanding of the basic market techniques and mathematical analysis (the ideal candidate may have attained a CFA or similar qualification for example) and the ability to interpret the results of the analysis and explain it to others
- Systematic approach to work and an ethic to serve the customer promptly
- Excellent interpersonal skills both on the phone and in person including high standards of written English
- Knowledge of Excel and aptitude to learn other systems and tools
- Knowledge of markets other than public equities, e.g. Fixed Income, is an advantage
About Investment Metrics
We are the leading provider of investment performance analytics and reporting solutions for institutional investors, investment consultants, asset managers, and private wealth advisors. We help our global clients analyze, measure and report on over $10 trillion assets under advisement in a highly insightful, accurate and efficient manner. Our global database of traditional and alternative strategies, is heavily relied upon by the leading investment consultants and asset owners for manager vetting and screening. It provides asset managers the exposure they deserve while allowing them to tell their best story. Our global clients include Aon Hewitt, JP Morgan, Mercer, Pension Consulting Alliance, RVK, Segal Marco Advisors, Wells Fargo to name a few. Visit our website for more information www.invmetrics.com.