Associate Director (Associate Level) – Implementation Services
Client Success Team | Norwalk, CT | Full Time
There is one role. Can be based in Norwalk, CT or Conshohocken, PA.
The Investment Metrics Associate Director of Implementation Services will be responsible for implementing new solutions for existing clients, onboarding new customers and managing the delivery of features and updates to clients and partner teams within the Client Success organization. The AD of Implementation Services will work closely with the Investment Metrics Executive, Sales, Client Success, Product Management and Development teams to ensure that customer deployments are completed on time, within budget and meet customer expectations. This role requires strong project management skills as well as the ability to collaborate with partner teams across the organization.
In addition to the items above, the AD of Implementation Services will:
- Successfully guide and manage the transition of existing IF customers to the PARis platform. This includes leveraging a detailed project plan which captures the tasks, timing and ownership for all tasks and teams involved in the transition.
- Be the face of Client Success in meetings for projects that are being worked on for deployment to clients
- Create training materials and documentation to help internal teams and clients learn PARis and any newly launched products or enhancements.
- Assist in all client launch accountabilities, including creation of rollout plan to customers and identify tasks needed for each step of the plan.
- Ensure internal training materials and documentation is created and shared with the team. This includes process information as well as any necessary accompanying documentation that might need to be created.
- Identify and ensure the cross-functional opportunities specific to tasks that may need to be executed during a project life-cycle. Work with Product and Data Ops teams to identify opportunities to leverage technology to increase efficiency.
- Represent the voice of the customer, and be able to articulate impact to their business objectives and bridge the gap between client requests and the Product Management team.
- Identify when or if there is a need to bring in other Client Success or Sales representation into project meetings. As appropriate, create regular check ins with Client Success and Sales teams to provide updates and gather feedback from the teams.
- Create a consistent and repeatable customer onboarding experience which includes the cost associated based on product(s) purchased and customer size to increase revenue and speed the sales process.
- Develop a deep understanding of client business objectives and position Investment Metrics offerings to deliver solutions.
- Support sales activities or post-implementation activities as needed to help drive software adoption
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work without supervision and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work as a team with other interdepartmental colleagues and department managers
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management experience delivering complex, large scale projects on time
- Ability to foresee and escalate where project will slip and provide the right communications to all stakeholders
- Analytics background
- Data problem solving expertise and experience
- Strong attention to detail