Marketing Automation Specialist – Implementations
Customer Support | Scotts Valley, CA | Full Time
Intuvo provides the leading marketing automation and CRM platform to the financial industry. While most platforms take over six months to implement, Intuvo prides itself in the ability to fully deploy our software in under two months. An organized, creative, well-skilled Marketing Automation Specialist is key to making this happen.
The Marketing Automation Specialist’s job is to help our customers quickly assess their goals, develop a project plan and provide hands-on help in implementing our platform. This role is approximately 50% digital marketing specialist, 25% project manager and 25% account manager. The ideal candidate has industry experience utilizing marketing automation platforms, has demonstrated project management skills, loves solving complicated problems, and is self-driven and a master multi-tasker. If data, workflows and the power of marketing automation excite you, this is a great position to hone your skills.
- Facilitate client onboarding and implementation process including account set-up, product training, expectation setting, and ensuring consistent implementation process.
- Manage customer expectations by monitoring project tasks, deliverables, timelines and resources.
- Clearly and proactively communicate with customers to provide status updates, reports and best practices throughout implementation.
- Listen to customers and interpret signals to proactively anticipate opportunities or issues.
- Map and understand customer data for immediate marketing needs as well as future success.
- Work with pre-designed HTML templates, or customer provided HTML templates, to ensure an accurate reflection of the customer’s brand.
- Operate in a multi-function role often consisting of project coordination, customer support, and product trainer.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 1+ year(s) experience as a Marketing Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience using, managing and implementing marketing automation and CRM systems such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, Pardot, and/or Exact Target.
- Technical project management experience including experience using systems such as JIRA, Asana, MS Project.
- Experience coordinating resources, managing and adjusting deadlines and creating customer facing updates on project status.
- Strong Excel skills including cleansing data and transforming spreadsheets.
- Strong web presentation experience with Webex, GoToMeeting or similar.
- Lite HTML Experience.
- Experience working in the financial software industry, including experience with Loan Origination Systems, core systems, credit unions, and/or mortgage banks.
- Experience coding HTML emails and responsive design.
This is a full time position with an excellent health benefits package.
Intuvo is a rapidly growing, progressive startup backed by CU Direct, the biggest name in financial technology for Credit Unions. Our CRM & Marketing automation system boosts business by 30% for credit unions, regional banks and mortgage banks like BECU and Digital Credit Union. We’ve doubled every metric annually for the past three years and are looking for more fuel to throw into the fire.
Intuvo’s company culture is based on ingenuity, passion, integrity and having fun at work, and we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, innovative company and make a big impact in a rapidly evolving space.