Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support | Scotts Valley, CA | Full Time
We hate nothing more than dialing through a call tree, only to wait on hold or be transferred multiple times before our problem is solved. We pride ourselves in providing single point of contact customer care where everyone takes ownership in helping our customers achieve their goals.
The Customer Support Specialist is part of a tight knit customer care team, working to create the best possible customer experience. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated individual responsible for prioritizing and troubleshooting Tier 1 Support requests by phone, email and ticketing system. This role assists in setting up new accounts, testing our products, writing support documentation and managing the customer relationship. The ideal candidate has a curious attitude, creative flare, an infectious personality, master multi-tasking skills, and a strong desire to contribute to Intuvo’s rapid growth. Is this you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical customer service role in the marketing software industry.
- Experience supporting a CRM or marketing automation tool in the mortgage, auto and/or consumer lending industry is a plus.
- Ability to clearly and rapidly document customer issues internally as well as respond to customers via phone, email or ticketing system.
- CRM experience as a heavy user of Salesforce, Infusionsoft, Netsuite, etc.
- Experience managing dozens of active issues with ticketing systems such as JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce, or similar systems.
- Ability to follow up on customer issues and manage cases effectively.
- Strong Excel skills including cleansing data and transforming spreadsheets.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong web presentation experience with Webex, GoToMeeting or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.), digital marketing, or creating and developing HTML emails and print materials is a plus.
This is a full time position with an excellent health benefits package.
Intuvo is a rapidly growing, progressive startup backed by CU Direct, the biggest name in financial technology for Credit Unions. Our CRM & Marketing automation system boosts business by 30% for credit unions, regional banks and mortgage banks like BECU and Digital Credit Union. We’ve doubled every metric annually for the past three years and are looking for more fuel to throw into the fire.
Intuvo’s company culture is based on ingenuity, passion, integrity and having fun at work, and we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, innovative company and make a big impact in a rapidly evolving space.