Customer Success Manager
Customer Support | Scotts Valley, CA | Full Time
While most marketing automation and CRM platforms leave their customers to their own devices, Intuvo prides itself on being the go-to resource for new ideas, resources and superior customer service in the Marketing Automation space.
The Customer Success Manager is part of a tight knit customer care team, working to create the best possible customer experience. This role is a combination of a marketing automation consultant and inside sales. The Customer Success Manager’s job is to actively check-in and stay in contact with our customers, assess their goals and needs, then develop a plan and provide hands-on execution. The ideal candidate has demonstrated hands-on account management skills, loves solving complicated problems, is self-driven, a master multi-tasker, and enjoys working in a collaborative, evolving environment.
- Work with customers to assess their goals and develop a project plan while setting customer expectation.
- Analyze customer effectiveness metrics and utilize metrics to encourage customers to take action.
- Complete projects and assignments on-time while managing internal and external resources.
- Proactively communicate with customers to provide account reviews, reports and best practices.
- Work with clients to troubleshoot, escalate, manage, and resolve their technical issues.
- Operate in a multi-function role often consisting of inside sales, customer support, and product trainer.
- Communicate effectively with customers while building positive relationships.
Required Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in an account management role in the marketing software industry.
- Experience working in the financial software industry, including experience with Loan Origination Systems, core systems, credit unions, and/or mortgage banks.
- Experience supporting a CRM or marketing automation tool in the mortgage, auto and/or consumer lending industry is a plus.
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations effectively.
- CRM experience as a heavy user of Salesforce, Infusionsoft, NetSuite, or similar.
- Ability to follow up on customer issues and manage projects effectively while managing multiple projects at one time.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong web presentation experience with WebEx, GoToMeeting or similar.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to creatively solve problems and manage time effectively.
- Experience in marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, etc.), digital marketing, or creating and developing HTML emails and print materials is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a full time position with an excellent health benefits package.
Intuvo is a rapidly growing, progressive startup backed by CU Direct, the biggest name in financial technology for Credit Unions. Our CRM & Marketing automation system boosts business by 30% for credit unions, regional banks and mortgage banks like BECU and Digital Credit Union. We’ve doubled every metric annually for the past three years and are looking for more fuel to throw into the fire.
Intuvo’s company culture is based on ingenuity, passion, integrity and having fun at work, and we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, innovative company and make a big impact in a rapidly evolving space.