DIRECTOR, CLIENT SERVICES
Sales and Marketing | Aurora, CO | Full Time
24-7 Intouch has over 12 years of experience delivering customized multichannel engagement to Fortune 1,000 companies. As an organization focused on offering the best people and technology, we are committed to process improvement and leveraging valuable consumer insights to increase first contact resolution, customer satisfaction, average order value and decrease the overall cost per interaction.
We are dedicated to building transparent, long-term relationships by providing flexible outsourced contact center solutions and embracing our clients’ culture to deliver a world class customer experience. We strive to create an exceptional interaction with every customer contact by delivering responsive customer engagement solutions.
Location: Based in Denver, Colorado
Reporting to the SVP Sales and Marketing the Director of Client Services (DCS) will be responsible for retention, growth and sales strategy for key Enterprise accounts. The DCS will develop and foster deep relationships with key decision-makers. S/he will also look to gain access to new key contacts within 24-7 Intouch’s current customer organizations with an eye on solution enhancement and growth across all current solution and product offerings; included but not limited to: voice, e-mail, social, mobile, chat, technology, etc.
The DCS will also be responsible for key strategic alliances in developing new technology partner relationships to assist with the facilitation of new product offerings for our customers. S/he will take a strategic approach to developing customer satisfaction metrics across all channels (Enterprise, MidMarket, and SMB) and work with the Manager, Enterprise Client Services, Sales, Marketing and Operations organization to create a seamless customer experience from sales through to the on-boarding processes and on-going service delivery.
Key Performance Indicators that will be used to measure performance include:
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Revenue Retention and Growth
- Manage Pipeline Initiatives for both Enterprise and MM accounts with the support of the Manager of Enterprise Client Services
- Seamless migration of customer expansion from SMB to MM and Enterprise for high growth customers
- Develops, maintains, and shares perspectives on the competitive landscape as they relate to customer experience strategies and product/service strategiesPlease list what you need the person to do here. Try to make these tasks sound as interesting as possible.
- Provides leadership for cross-selling of products and services that complement our customers strategic customer care initiatives
- Provides leadership and business planning direction to team members so they can achieve their annual business objectives; be a role model facilitating our world class customer service culture
- Coaches and guides team members in areas relating to effective client relationship management and influencing clients and change management
- Contributes to broader business objectives by participating in various projects with clients and internal stakeholders
- Leads team in identifying client satisfaction trends, challenges, and risks; develops action plans with all key management groups
- Leads, participates, and implements project initiatives, including (but not limited to) managing change and enhancing the desired culture and climate for customers while balancing the internal needs of 24-7 Intouch
- Accountable for the overall customer experience
- Contributes to building 24-7 Intouch’s brand and supports our overall customer relationship and marketing plan by participating in industry activities and relevant professional associations
- Minimum 7 years sales/account management experience directly in the contact center or related industry
- University or College degree
- Demonstrated ability to build solutions for VP level and C suite
- Strong understanding of the multi-channel solution building with emphasis on emerging channels including social media, mobile, chat, CRM technology
- Proven track record for revenue growth and experience managing an Enterprise account-base
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to quickly and effectively resolve client concerns as they arise
- Strong customer focus
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong business acumen and negotiation skills
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Travel expectations (1 week per month)
- Experience managing a team
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to:
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls, please.