VP, North American Operations
North American Membership | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Vice President, North American Operations, in collaboration with the other global Vice Presidents and the headquarters office team, has responsibility for the acquisition of new members and retention of existing members in North America. In addition, the VP has responsibility for the development and implementation of member programs in the region.
- Responsible for member engagement in North America region.
- Develop the NA regional office as a stand alone entity, mirroring the other regions.
- Develops strategies and tactics for new member sales.
- Develops strategies and tactics for membership retention.
- Develops budgets and manages finances in accordance with IAAPA standards and policies.
- Represents the association at industry related meetings, conferences, exhibitions and social events.
- Acts as liaison to the North American Regional Advisory Committee and subcommittees.
- Serves as member of IAAPA senior management team.
- Supports the goals and mission of IAAPA as set forth in the strategic and business plans.
- 10+ years of sales and marketing, association management, and/or business management.
- Attractions industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Member service-oriented.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven team leader. Ability to build and develop team members
- Ability to travel extensively throughout North America and globally.
- This position is primarily sedentary in the Orlando, FL regional office with regular overnight travel and may require some bending and lifting.