Member Services Representative
North American Membership | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Membership Administrator has responsibility for all the administrative processes relative to the recruitment and retention of members and to the integrity of the membership database.
- Coordinate all activities relative to member application processing; reviewing incoming applications inputting new member data into the membership database, invoicing and follow-up with payment information.
- Work with the accounting / finance department regarding membership payments and activation
- Coordinate all activities relative to new member orientation processing including the distribution of orientation letters, membership certificates and cards, and new member kits.
- Coordinate all activities relative to the annual membership renewal campaign, including invoicing and renewal follow-up.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities relative to the member recognition program.
- Support and coordinate the reporting needs for membership assisting regional offices with additional membership reporting data, and general overall member reporting needs for other departments.
- Support with membership prospecting and responding to membership inquiries.
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of all membership data files; implements quality control mechanisms; performs data entry and oversees the data entry process; recommends and implements policies, procedures and guidelines for data entry when necessary
- Trains staff on the use of the company’s standard software applications/databases, as needed
- Develops and produces accurate and timely routine and special reports, and data retrievals for staff as needed, and is the point person for managing custom reporting requests
- 3+ years of experience in association data management and member services
- Detailed understanding of database functions and utilization
- Understanding of data reporting
- Effective communicator of the written and spoken word
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in working with Microsoft Office,
- Knowledge of various database software such as iMIS and Salesforce preferred