Manager, Membership Marketing
Marketing & Communications | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Manager, Membership Marketing position is responsible for building awareness and engagement of IAAPA’s products, services, and member benefits. Lead development and launch of promotional campaigns focused on IAAPA products and services including education, safety and advocacy, publications, research, and awards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute marketing plans and tactics to support on-going member engagement.
- Drive participation and usage of IAAPA member products and services.
- Work with regions to manage select IAAPA content through a translation process workflow.
- Execute and report on insights from member satisfaction surveys.
- Create and update membership marketing collateral. Lead project management, working with agencies, for videos, brochures, booth graphics, ads, flyers, signage, and promotional items.
- Partner with events/communications team to develop member-engagement messaging and content for social channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Facilitate targeted marketing emails including targeted email campaigns and prospect management.
- Support industry trade shows and annual conference to provide staffing, procure testimonials, videos, presentations and photos.
- Prepare reports outlining membership marketing activity and results.
- Update and maintain membership engagement and acquisition website content.
- Support membership acquisition and retention tactics as assigned.
- Support regional offices with membership collateral and marketing needs.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skill Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Five (5) years of marketing experience required.
- Experience managing marketing and advertising agencies, freelance graphic designers, writers, and translation companies preferred.
- International marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational, planning, problem-solving, and project management skills required. Proven ability to simultaneously manage several complex projects required.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, working independently or participating as a part of a cross-functional team, keeping others informed through clear written and verbal communication, while maintaining a high level of productivity is required.
- Attention to detail required.
- Proven success in a highly collaborative work environment.
- Proven creative ability preferred.
- Proven experience analyzing marketing programs to improve them for the future preferred.
- Experience developing targeted marketing and distribution lists from databases required.
- Experience monitoring and marketing through social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including copywriting and editing. Experience using Associated Press (AP) Style a plus.
- Solid computer skills required including proficiency using Microsoft Office, a website content management system, mass email distribution program, HTML, and a contact management database.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus.