Manager, Membership Engagement and Marketing Services
North American Membership | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Collaborating with the Sr. Vice President, North American Operations the Manager, Membership Engagement and Marketing Services will contribute to the development and execution of member engagement and marketing strategies that align with overall association strategic membership initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creatively execute targeted marketing strategies to engage with current members, improve retention, and facilitate new member recruitment.
- Market and communicate to the North American membership to stimulate participation in various North American events and programs.
- Continuously build brand identity and develop creative approaches for member communication.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Global IAAPA marketing team to develop and manage the member content/contact strategy; review and support the creation of key membership communications.
- Optimize North American membership recruitment and renewal marketing materials for print, online, and social media campaigns.
- Monitor and report monthly on global membership activity and track marketing campaign results.
- Conduct industry / member research and analysis.
- Support the annual membership renewal invoicing (including 30/60/90 reminder and suspension notices.
- Review and update the North American Regional section of the IAAPA.org website ensuring the content is accurate and current.
- Work with and the Global IAAPA education and membership programs department to execute educational content and initiate regional events.
- Engage and represent IAAPA at industry trade shows and events as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills Required:
- College degree or equivalent experience in marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service engagement, non-profit management, marketing, sales, or member services.
- Experience with CRM database management (IMIS / Salesforce), data reporting, data input and integrity.
- Familiarity with iMIS and Salesforce is preferred
- Proven success in marketing and selling member programs and services.
- Willingness to take initiative and lead projects.
- Detail-orientation and ability to manage several projects at once.
- Effective communicator of the written and spoken word.
- Excellent PC and Mac computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.