Finance | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Financial Business Analyst at IAAPA is responsible for gathering/compiling data and producing products shareholders and departmental managers can use to gain important insights and increase organizational efficiency. The Financial Business Analyst will manage multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves processes. He or she will act as the link between IAAPA’s technological capacities and our business objectives. Duties will include financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, pricing analysis, data integrity, and reporting.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IAAPA/department teams on budgeting and forecasting.
- Coordinate and collaborate with IAAPA/department teams on monthly P&L analysis and variance explanations.
- Assist IAAPA/department teams with business reporting.
- Oversee report generation and data integrity.
- Develop and update IAAPA 5-year plan models.
- Coordinate capital project process to include papers detailing the project, justification, and ROI.
- Develop and update exposition and membership pricing models.
- Support IAAPA leadership team in business analytics as needed.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill Required:
- 4-year college degree: BA or BS in business related major
- Advanced degree a plus
- 3-years of business analysis experience in association or public or private company
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Application knowledge/experience preferred
- Performing successfully in a collaborative and team focused environment
- Self-starter and excellent communication skills