Executive Assistant to the CEO, COO, & CFO
Administration | Orlando, FL | Full Time
The Executive Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to the President and CEO, COO, and CFO.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the calendar and schedule for President and CEO, COO, and CFO including setting and confirming appointments.
- Conserve President and CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Manage frequent domestic and international travel arrangements. This task includes compilation of trip agendas, directions, confirmation of hotel, method of transportation, meetings and participants, and upon return, ensuring that travel receipts and expenditures are reconciled to complete travel reimbursements.
- Manage passport updates and visa applications for international travel.
- Represent the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president, COO and CFO.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Coordinate with managers and/or staff to ensure that documents provided are prepared and routed properly and that these materials are ready for final review and signature.
- Manage time-sensitive work products appropriately.
- Maintain files belonging to the President and CEO, and all other committee files for which the President and CEO is liaison.
- Manage and coordination of mailings emanating from the President and CEO’s office.
- Provide administrative support for the audit and investment committees.
- Responsible for ordering of all staff and executive level business cards.
- Responsible for ordering IAAPA recognition awards; trophies, plaques, etc.
- Acts as IAAPA “concierge” and orders flowers, gifts, donation etc. to acknowledge promotion, celebration, funeral, etc. for both internal staff and external key members. Prepare and maintain the annual Chairman’s Reception invitation list.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 5 or more years of experience in association or executive level administration.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Strong multi-task skills.
- Flexible work schedule required: As a Global Association, some meetings, conference calls, etc. occur outside of normal business hours and work days (i.e. – on weekends and US Holidays).
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent presentation development skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and IMIS.
This position is primarily in the Orlando, FL HQ office with occasional overnight travel, including possibly International travel. The position requires extensive physical mobility and the ability to hear, speak and communicate audibly.