Advertising and Sponsorship Coordinator
Exhibitions, Conventions and Sales | Orlando, FL | Full Time
Facilitate advertising and sponsorship sales, marketing, and services.
- Work with advertising and sponsorship team leaders to facilitate sales and marketing processes, including invoicing, and materials collection and coordinating graphics proofing and production.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for advertisers and sponsors with questions regarding materials and deliverables, balances due, deadlines, etc.
- Assist with the processing and remittance of invoicing, track and processing of payments and follow up with delinquent payments, for advertisers and sponsors.
- Generating reports from respective databases, reviewing submitted forms and approvals/distribution of email blasts.
- Detail-oriented data entry specific to advertisement tracking, layout and billings.
- Detail-oriented data entry specific to sponsorship items – contact information, booth numbers, digital booth login information
- Obtain sponsor logos and update IAAPA webpages with logos for each signature event
- Develop, schedule and post sponsorship marketing items for signature events
- Scheduling and posting of digital advertising media, and generation of monthly ad metric reports.
- Work with digital tools and technologies for digital media updates and ad tags/redirects
- Coordinate and provide pre and post show mailing information to qualifying sponsors through email marketing agency
- Assist in proofing and checking various printed and online pieces related to sponsor recognition
- Conduct basic sales skills such as distribution of prospectuses and media kits for sponsorship and advertising opportunities, assist in compiling proposals, and assist with sales during staff absences.
- Providing coverage and sales support during absences of the primary Sales team
- Detailed data entry required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree in or equivalent experience, with emphasis on advertising and sponsorship sales and marketing, and event management preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. iMIS, a2z, Sitefinity, Sharepoint and Salesforce software knowledge preferred but not required.
- Digital marketing and graphic design knowledge preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of administrative and/or sales experience, preferably in non-profit (trade association)
- Professional demeanor
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and able to balance several projects at once
- Keen ability to prioritize, meet strict deadlines, and make productive use of time under pressure
- Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the initiative to follow through quickly and independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work with a team as well as by oneself with little supervision
- Must be able to adapt to all personality types and variety of subject matter
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to work weekends and after hours during busy conference times
- Physical requirement include ability to travel, walk and stand for long period of time, stoop, drive, lift at least 45 pounds and willingness to perform manual labor specific to job (i.e. packing boxes, carrying signage, hail taxicabs, move tables and chairs etc.)