Sales Account Manager
Sales | Waukesha, WI | Full Time
Intelligent Video Solutions (IVS) Sales Account Manager
Intelligent Video Solutions (IVS) is presenting an exciting and unique opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative, emerging technology company at the ground floor. We provide turnkey solutions that improve the lives of those impacted by our clients in the areas of Higher Education, Healthcare, Government and Corporate sectors.
As a Video Solutions Sales Account Manager, you will gain valuable experience with how IVS impacts the lives of individuals who are served by our clients. You will possess a dynamic attitude, professional growth mindset, superior communication skills, sales aptitude, and the ability to build long-term business relationships with our existing clients.
You will work with our customers to deepen our relationship by offering additional value and solutions beyond the initial engagement. You will also leverage their IVS experience and network to identify potential opportunities to add value or identify leads in other areas of their organizations. You may be asked to travel to client sites or support trade show activity as needed.
You will report to our VP of Sales, and you will work closely with the entire IVS team to ensure we are building a raving fan base with our client sites across North America. As you develop your professional sales skills and increase your knowledge to deliver our customized solutions, you will have the opportunity to expand into multiple roles as IVS grows.
Here is what you will be expected to do in this role:
- Manage and grow existing client relationships and accounts
- Execute a value-based sales solution strategy with all client interactions
- Follow-up with inbound sales leads within IVS expectations
- Generate quotes and proposals as needed
- Coordinate the delivery of solution demonstrations
with the IVS team and customers
- Develop new prospect opportunities within a market segment
as directed by the sales leadership team.
Here is what you need to excel in this role:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and presentation skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately within deadlines
- Strong follow-up skills and project coordinator mindset
- A self-starter and detail-oriented mindset
- Awareness of competitive landscape, client needs/strategies,
and technology trends
Here are some experiences that will lead you to success in this role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing along
with 3 years of sales experience with a technology solutions provider
- Current, working knowledge of network technologies and video products
- Previous experiences providing superior customer service
- Delivering demonstrations, training sessions, and webinars remotely
- Troubleshooting experience to resolve client challenges or
direct client to the appropriate IVS resource for quick resolution
What makes a successful IVS team member?
You prefer the innovative culture of small business where your every effort and input matter and are respected. You’d rather self-manage your own task list and are quick study of new software and hardware environments. You take pride in helping customers solve problems and are comfortable presenting to small groups. You are willing to do what it takes to help a small business grow and want to be incentivized to grow with it.
The IVS team has been delivering intelligent video solutions for over 15 years. We are proud to be a Wisconsin based company and serve customers throughout North America and internationally from our headquarters in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
At our core, we are a software solutions company. Our flagship product VALT is a third generation application built specifically to make viewing and recording AV events in secure environments simple and easy. We are happy to acknowledge that VALT was developed using the feedback and input from hundreds of educators, trainers, researchers, and law enforcement personnel.
As a company our corporate motto has always been and will continue to be “do the right thing.” Our team goal with every existing and new customer is to create raving fans by providing great solutions and superior service to help our clients accomplish their intended objective(s). We are grateful for our customers and ecstatic about the fact they are changing lives and improving the communities in which they operate.