Director of Sales Enablement
Sales | Dallas, TX | Full Time
About Integrity Marketing Group
Integrity Marketing Group is one of the nation’s leading independent distributors of life and health insurance products focused on serving the senior market. Founded in 2006, Integrity develops and distributes life and health insurance products with insurance carrier partners and markets these products through its distribution network, which includes other large insurance agencies located throughout the country that have over 100,000 independent agents.
The Director of Sales Enablement will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and work directly with the Sales and Marketing teams. Additionally, the Director of Sales Enablement works closely with the Director of Sales Operations department to diagnose gaps in existing Sales Enablement content and Sales Competencies through available data. The Director of Sales Enablement works in an effective mode providing value in areas such developing and creating Sales Tools, standing up the Sales Enablement database and contributing to Sales Training events.
Strategic Value of Role
As a part of the Chief Revenue Officer organization, you will be focusing on:
• Cross-functional sales training and development of tools and collateral
• Gathering competitive intelligence, perform win/loss analysis and maintain the referral database through direct interaction with sales team and clients
• Establishing a ‘best-in-class’ process across Integrity Marketing with regard to how the marketers sell
Your role as Director of Sales Enablement is to act as a link between the strategic and tactical sides of the Sales and Marketing teams. Due to the complexity of Integrity Marketing’s industry and business, this role is imperative to the success of sales. You will develop and apply best practice principles in the areas of Sales Enablement to help marketers reach productivity measures and progress deals through the pipeline.
The objective of the Director of Sales Enablement is to ensure the Sales Force is being trained on, and following, best practice processes. The Director of Sales Enablement role bridges the gap between various organizations and departments to ensure a single, cohesive messaging is shared with the Sales Force. The Director of Sales Enablement is expected to develop and cultivate strong relationships with the internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Product). This role requires deep industry knowledge coupled with experience designing, delivering and measuring the effectiveness of sales training content.
• Work very closely with Sales, Marketing and Product teams
• Conduct various levels and forms of Sales Training
• Collaborate with various internal departments to build sales collateral and tools
• Manage the “Sales Training” and “Sales Enablement” program (starting with the Integrity Marketing sales process)
• Work with the marketers to capture competitive intelligence information and ensuring sales collateral reflects such information
• Work with the field sales team to conduct Win/Loss interviews and analysis
• Work with the Sales Operations team to evaluate existing sales enablement offerings, recommend how to fill gaps that exist and measure the effectiveness of materials
• Experience working with sales, marketing and product management teams
• Experience in a Sales Enablement or Training role in the past
• Strong time-management and organization skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
• Strong presentation and content-development skills
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders