Senior Product Manager
Product Management | Campbell, CA | Full Time
Insureon is transforming the insurance industry through innovative distribution strategies, best-in-breed technology, and an unwavering commitment to serving our customers. We’ve become one of the most prominent companies in the Insurtech revolution by challenging conventional thinking and finding unconventional solutions to the industry’s problems. Our efforts have gotten attention, too – we’ve received awards from Entrepreneur Magazine (30th best privately owned company in 2016), Inc. Magazine (named one of the fastest-growing companies in 2014 and 2015), Insurance Journal (one of the Top 100 Property & Casualty Agencies in 2014, 2015, and 2016), Lexus Nexus (Most Innovative Insurtech award in 2017), and Crain’s Fast 50 in 2017.
Insureon is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Campbell (San Jose), CA.
As a senior product manager on the Insureon team, you will work closely with design, engineering, compliance, legal, marketing and senior leadership to define, prioritize, plan and drive the execution of Insureon’s B2C small business insurance e-commerce experience. This is a new and pivotal role at Insureon, with an opportunity to significantly impact the overall business. We are looking for an entrepreneurial product manager who possesses strong communication, influencing, and problem-solving skills, who thrives in a team-oriented, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment, and who welcomes challenges, is passionate about solving big, hard problems, and can learn fast. You understand e-commerce funnels like the back of your hand, you put the customer at the center of everything you do, and, by doing so, deliver direct value to both our customers and to Insureon.
In this role, you will:
- Define and execute the product roadmap to support Insureon’s small business insurance strategy and goals
- Use quantitative and qualitative customer insights to drive decision-making and product / feature prioritization
- Write clear, concise epics and user stories to deliver and iterate on product functionality
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our internal stakeholders and to our customers
- Define and track key metrics to determine success/failure of each release and plan iterations accordingly
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end B2C ecommerce tactics
- Very comfortable using web analytics tools and accountability for web and mobile conversion metrics
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on complex technical projects
- Collaborative individual who enjoys leading and participating in cross-functional teams
- Thrive in a constantly changing environment: you think on your feet and move quickly
- Exceptional communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in Agile / Kanban product development environments
- Bachelor’s degree in either a technology or business discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience in a consumer-facing product management role
- Experience with insurance/insurtech is a big plus
Location: Campbell (San Jose), CA