Sales Support Intern
Sales | Chicago, IL | Internship
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit http://www.insureon.com.
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
Support inside sales team (Producers & Junior Producers) on the Digital agency. Help ensure team is achieving leading and lagging indicators in order to exceed overall premium goal and budget.
Two main goals are to help producers write more business and improve their work efficiency.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Attend meetings, virtual events, and other networking opportunities
- This is a paid opportunity
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the management team with administrative tasks
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through document review
- Sales Support
- Participate and complete training program
- Currently enrolled in college
- History of success in prior roles
- Key competencies needed
- Problem solving
- Ambition and drive
- Positive Outlook
- Good planner
- Time management
- Sales orientated
- Accepts responsibility
- Can act on own