Insurance | Chicago, IL | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit http://www.insureon.com.
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
Location: This position is remote and can work from home.
About: Sales Assistant
At Insureon, our employee experience begins with identifying and attracting incredible talent; hiring people who find purpose in our mission of helping small business owners protect their most important assets. We are committed to building a company that every team member feels proud to be a part of. We are hiring for a Sales Assistant to support our Sales team and help grow revenue. This position will assist our team of Digital Sales Agents, while being mentored at the same time. This individual will be paid a base salary in addition to the opportunity for monthly bonuses.
Sales Assistants Enjoy:
- Competitive base salary + monthly bonuses
- Sales mentorship from Digital Sales Agents
- Ongoing carrier product training and internal sales training
- Personal career development and career path mapping
- W2 employment + full benefits package
- Experience supporting a sales team preferred, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Superior Microsoft Office experience
- Insurance experience preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively with others via the phone and email
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Follow up with customers, prospects, and carriers
- Manually rate applications with certain non-platform carriers
- Validate data on applications through web searches
- Aid in proposing quotes to producers
- Document collection and review for binding accounts with carriers
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal and professional networks; and continuing education