Producer (Commercial Lines)
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states.
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its Corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
This role is based in our Chicago headquarters (and has the ability to work remotely in the near-term due to Covid-19).
- Present and sell insurance policies to new clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Persistent in following up with leads to secure and maintain business.
- Service multi-line commercial small accounts
- Perform policy quoting, binding, issuing, and new marketing
- Experience identifying account rounding opportunities and suggesting applicable coverage
Approach to Work:
- Prepared to go above and beyond to provide our clients with a quality service experience
- Determined and focused on delivering results and meeting daily KPI’s
- Continuously developing and strengthening the skills required for success in the client services position to prepare for additional responsibility
- Build rapport to make every client service interaction a positive experience and produce client satisfaction
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing daily goals
- Maintain knowledge of strategic direction and plan, including goals and objectives to achieve quality service results for our clients
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Active/Current P&C Producers License
- Extensive knowledge of commercial insurance coverage’s
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (via phone and email)
- Ability to multi-task and juggle several responsibilities in a fast paced environment
Notice: Insureon does not discriminate in employment on the baa sis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.