Management Liability Specialist
Account Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Insureon is transforming the insurance industry through innovative distribution strategies, best-in-breed technology, and an unwavering commitment to serving our customers. We’ve become one of the most prominent companies in the Insurtech revolution by challenging conventional thinking and finding unconventional solutions to the industry’s problems. Our efforts have gotten attention, too – we’ve received awards from Entrepreneur Magazine (30th best privately owned company in 2016), Inc. Magazine (named one of the fastest-growing companies in 2014 and 2015), Insurance Journal (one of the Top 100 Property & Casualty Agencies in 2014, 2015, and 2016), Lexus Nexus (Most Innovative Insurtech award in 2017), and Crain’s Fast 50 in 2017.
Insureon is seeking an experienced Management Liability Specialist to service and maintain a robust book of Management Liability accounts including Directors, Officers, and Corporate Liability (D&O), Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI), Fiduciary Liability and Crime for the Private Company and Not-For-Profit sectors.
The Management Liability Specialist will focus on providing subject matter expertise and specific assistance to partner agents in their efforts to produce new business, and in the retention of their existing book. The successful candidate will set themselves apart by providing consistent and frequent communications through a designed process focused on best in class service and professional advice.
- Provide highest standard of client service
- Oversee, manage and assist in the growth of new Management Liability accounts
- Build, maintain and manage the relationship between our premier partner and insurance carriers
- Assist partner agents with the completion of Management Liability applications, where applicable
- Review applications for completeness and follow up for any necessary information
- Sending applications to carriers to obtain new and renewal quotes
- Receive and review quotes from carriers, comparing premium, coverage and forms
- Present consolidated proposals to partner agents and bind coverage with carriers as needed
- Accurately document all transactions and conversations with agents and carriers in our AMS system
- Focus on business retention/upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Be up-to-date on all current coverage available
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Strong understanding of the Management Liability marketplace, its carriers, and product offering
- Minimum three years’ experience working with Management Liability products, whether in an underwriting or agency account manager role.
- Active P&C Insurance License preferred
- High level of organization and the ability to set and recognize priorities required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Enjoy working on a team, but can also get it done on your own