Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit http://www.insureon.com.
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
This role can be performed from home, and can be located anywhere in the country.
About: Insurance Producer Role
At Insureon, we are hiring people who find purpose in our mission of helping small business owners protect their most important assets. We are committed to building a company that every team member feels proud to be a part of. We are hiring for an Insurance Producer to join our team and help grow revenue. This is done by following up on inbound leads from small business owners across the US. This individual will be paid a base salary in addition to monthly commissions for attaining new business.
- Daily abundance of inbound leads – no cold calling!
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commissions
- Potential to earn $100,000 +
- Ability to work from home
- Sales mentorship from senior leadership
- Ongoing carrier product training and internal sales training
- Personal career development and career path mapping
- W2 employment + full benefits package
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial insurance sales experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with small business owners via the phone and email
- Experience with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of daily schedule
- Follow up on inbound leads by calling back applicants
- Answer phone from inbound applicants
- Accept warm transfer calls from service center
- Perform policy quoting, binding, and issuing
- Achieve objectives established in annual sales plan
- Use a consultative sales approach, gather information, and present options
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal and professional networks; and continuing education