Insurance Associate Account Manager - Remote
Account Management | Remote | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest insurance marketplace for the online delivery of commercial insurance to small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. Our ecommerce platform allows business owners to easily compare insurance quotes from top-rated companies, buy policies, and manage their coverage. We also license our proprietary technology to other brokerages, independent agencies, and industry participants who are looking to service their own clients more effectively. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$500M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit http://www.insureon.com.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
We believe that our team members know what work location will enable them to do their best work in serving our customers. As an eCommerce workplace, we have prioritized working as virtual-first and offer access to office space in our Chicago and Denver locations as a resource to work from instead of a daily workplace.
Summary of the Role:
Objective: To provide assistance and support to the AM (Account Management) Team Leads daily job functions as well as growing knowledge of the AM desk and products to gain experience to eventually service own book of business as an Account Manager. The priority function of this role will be to assist the AM Leads of a specific Desk, followed by the rest of the AMs.
This role is viewed as a developmental position with the objective of obtaining the skills, proficiencies and sustained performance necessary to migrate to an Account Managers role over the course of time.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities;
- Approved State Licenses needed
- Prepare and submit renewal applications
- Identify and execute cross-sell opportunities
- Broker the terms and conditions of insurance contracts
- Coordinate and monitor account servicing
- Other duties may be assigned
Additional or Daily Responsibilities:
- Assist the AM team members to act on alerts in the agency management system.
- Follow up with Carrier/ Client on new business quotes and renewals.
- Review renewal data and assist AMs to maximize our book retention rate.
- Support policy cancellation process.
- Assist with customer servicing requests from clients by working with internal teams and carrier service centers.
- Deliver excellent customer service to delight our customers in every online and offline interaction.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Customer Account Servicing in regulated/financial services experience preferred.
- High School Degree Required
- 4 Year Degree Preferred
- Approved State Licenses needed
Computer Skills: Word processing, spreadsheets, email software and other related programs. Comfortable working with 3rd Party or Agency management systems, Various Web Applications, Client or Insureon Agent portals and other related online applications.
Physical Demands or Requirements: This role requires sitting at a workstation for extended periods of time, while working in an office environment.
Notice: Insureon does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee.