Digital Sales Agent
Sales | Chicago, IL | Full Time
A pioneer in insurance technology, Insureon operates the largest online insurance marketplace for small businesses in the U.S. Our proprietary technology platform enables business owners to easily compare and purchase the insurance they need. We also license this platform to select industry participants who are looking to more effectively service their own clients. We are integrated with every major U.S. carrier, manage over ~$400M in premium annually and are licensed in all 50 states. For more information, visit https://www.insureon.com
The company employs approximately 150 people nationally, with its corporate location in the heart of the financial district in the Chicago Loop.
We place a high value on having fun at work, personal and company integrity and teamwork, and we believe our success is truly a team sport. We foster a service mentality inside and outside our company and our fast-paced team is driven by results and is energetic about servicing our clients.
We are looking for Digital Sales Agents to join our firm. All of our business is inbound and there is no prospecting required. We’ll bring you the clients – you close the sale. This role is based in our Chicago headquarters (and has the ability to work remotely in the near-term due to Covid-19).
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Present and sell insurance policies to new clients
- Persistent in following up with leads to win business
- Service multi-line commercial small accounts
- Perform policy quoting, binding, and issuing
The most successful candidates:
- Are hungry for more- more knowledge, more experience, more responsibility
- Are tenacious and determined to win
- Have the ability to self-manage and take ownership
- Continuously develop and strengthen the skills required for success
- Maintain knowledge of strategic direction and plan, including goals and objectives to achieve quality service results for our clients
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Working with us means:
- You will receive a competitive base salary and have the chance to earn sales bonuses based on your performance.
- There are no dead-ends here and you can expect plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Active/Current P&C Producers License
Notice: Insureon does not discriminate in employment on the baa sis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.