Sales | Omaha, NE | Full Time
Base Salary + Bonus!
Are you looking for a job that’s both financially rewarding and personally fulfilling? Insuractive is looking for reliable, articulate individuals with a passion to help others and a drive to succeed to join our team as an Internal Wholesaler! This is a great opportunity for a qualified, high-energy, and self-starting individual who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. Your desire to be the best will be rewarded with a generous compensation package.
Producer Support Functions
- Promote the company’s value added services portfolio by being proficient within product offerings, understanding the senior market as well as insurance and financial services markets
- Familiar with all Insuractive value added services offered with the ability to clearly articulate and persuade
- Handle 50–100 inbound and outbound telephone calls per day with Registered Representatives, Broker-Dealers, Agencies and Agents on programs offered
- Pro-actively recruit new users of our programs as well as build relationships with producers after initial registration of programs
- Identify and cultivate top producers to raise awareness of our offerings
- Hit assigned quotas and targets for registrations and referrals
Department Support Functions
- Update and maintain Contact Management System information in accordance with policies and procedures
- Develop and implement marketing programs, provide content on newsletter offerings, work with internal agents to support issues that may arise or special requests
- Support the management of Insuractive in identifying prospects and setting appointments
- Follow up with attendees from conferences
- Ability to present relevant material to internal stakeholders as well as conduct webinars for prospects/existing users of our services
- High School Diploma or GED with 2 years general insurance industry or related field (financial services, marketing, web-based business, business-to-business experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Life/Health Insurance license preferred
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Experience with multiple distribution models
- Professional maturity to effectively interface with financial advisors and insurance agents Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Driven to succeed
Perks and Benefits
- Health insurance*
- Dental and vision insurance*
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Wellness program including fresh fruit baskets and massage
- Business casual with casual Friday dress
- Stable, friendly and professional environment.
*Available the first of the month following date of hire
We offer competitive compensation and benefits in a team-oriented, business casual atmosphere. Employment and benefits with Insuractive, Inc. will be offered through our affiliate company, Senior Market Sales, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer participating in the E-Verify System.