Software Engineer - Systems
Engineering | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Our mission is to help leading global brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience.
At Instart Logic, we think every day about how we can help you leverage artificial intelligence to increase conversion, transform consumer experience, improve your SEO rankings, keep your customers safe, and deliver 10% - 30% faster cloud, web and mobile application performance.
What company doesn’t want to deliver applications that are faster, look better, are safer and generate higher conversion and revenue?
Our digital experience platform provides a completely new way to delight your customers, improving engagement, conversion, and revenue. Our intelligent architecture uses artificial intelligence to automatically optimize your applications, without coding, taking into account the behaviour of your apps coupled with the devices, browsers, and networks your customers are using.
Our new breed of technology enables you to deliver rapid, beautiful and secure cloud, web and mobile application experiences. Learn more about our products:
• Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization
• Mobile Network Optimization
• Image Optimization
• Digital Advertising Recovery
• Marketing and Personalization Recovery
• Web Application Firewall
• DDOS Protection
• Bot Management
• Next-Generation CDN
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help design and build the backend infrastructure for Instart Logic's large-scale mission critical distributed system. If you are passionate about working on cutting edge technology together with a world-class engineering team, we want to talk to you. You should have a solid background in distributed systems, large-scale high-throughput infrastructure, and experience monitoring and tuning performance of complex systems at scale.
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on infrastructure development experience
- Excellent development and debugging skills using C/C++ and Python
- Experience in programming on a multi-threaded environment
- Prior experience with all of the following: fault tolerant distributed systems, HTTP and related protocols, proxies and web servers, Linux and systems programming
- Prior startup experience a plus
- Prior experience being part of a team that delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a huge plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent); PhD preferred