Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
Instart Logic is the world’s first endpoint-aware application delivery solution that makes websites and applications fast, secure, and easy to operate. Instart Logic’s platform combines machine learning, virtualization, and open APIs with a content delivery network (CDN) for global delivery. Using Instart Logic, organizations like Kate Spade, Office Depot, and Neiman Marcus can provide ultra-fast, visually immersive and secure experiences on any device to maximize revenue, deliver superior customer experiences, and gain competitive advantage. Instart Logic is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock, Kleiner Perkins, Stanford, Telstra, and several other notable Silicon Valley investors.
- Are you enthusiastic about solving business critical problems, where you can make an impact on real world on a day-2-day basis?
- Are curious about how the cloud actually works and want to shape its evolution?
- Are you a compulsively data driven geek?
- Have a desire to publish your work in leading academic journals and industry conferences and talk about how you are powering the security infrastructure for the #1 startup in the bay area?
- If you answered YES to any of the above, you can start filling your look ahead buffer!
You need to have a deep passion for coding, and also be versatile enough to explore and solve problems across various facets of computer science, including:
- Relational and Non Relational (NoSQL) database systems
- Scalable and Fault Tolerant Serving systems.
- Machine learning
- Virtualization, Containerization and Micro Services
- Java as a primary language
- Data Analytics
- Distributed computing
- Large-scale system design
We are looking for a Rockstar Engineer to help design and power our security offerings and big data platform. The responsibilities will include innovating in building out a scalable, fault tolerant security offering and big data platform that can be leveraged for gaining deep insights for both external and internal needs. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Design and implement large scale internet security solutions
- Design and Implement the data processing, analytics and machine learning part of the platform
- Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights.
- Maintain security and data privacy.
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
- High-speed querying.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on high-performance development experience.
- Excellent development and debugging skills using Java.
- Prior experience being part of a team that delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a plus
Qualification : Ph.D / M.Tech / MS / BE / B.Tech