Engineering | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Our mission is to help leading global brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience.
At Instart Logic, we think every day about how we can help you leverage artificial intelligence to increase conversion, transform consumer experience, improve your SEO rankings, keep your customers safe, and deliver 10% - 30% faster cloud, web and mobile application performance.
What company doesn’t want to deliver applications that are faster, look better, are safer and generate higher conversion and revenue?
Our digital experience platform provides a completely new way to delight your customers, improving engagement, conversion, and revenue. Our intelligent architecture uses artificial intelligence to automatically optimize your applications, without coding, taking into account the behaviour of your apps coupled with the devices, browsers, and networks your customers are using.
Our new breed of technology enables you to deliver rapid, beautiful and secure cloud, web and mobile application experiences. Learn more about our products:
• Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization
• Mobile Network Optimization
• Image Optimization
• Digital Advertising Recovery
• Marketing and Personalization Recovery
• Web Application Firewall
• DDOS Protection
• Bot Management
• Next-Generation CDN
- Join a small but growing all-star engineering team developing a breakthrough mobile app acceleration technology
- Design, develop and test new features of Instart Logic mobile app acceleration SDK and backend platform.
- Engage directly with SDK customers, troubleshoot integration and deployment issues
- Create and maintain automation frameworks for testing and benchmarking acceleration on mobile devices
- 5+ years experience of end-to-end commercial software development cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy)
- Team player that is comfortable working in a fast-paced agile development process and learning new frameworks, languages and techniques.
- Strong coding skills in C and C++
- Knowledge of Java and/or Objective C.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, RESTful APIs
- Mobile app development experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Solid foundation in computer science, deep understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading, device resource constraints (memory, CPU, power, storage space)
Nice to Haves:
- Advanced user level knowledge of MacOS and Linux, shell scripting
- Experience creating, maintaining and using regression test automation tools
- Experience developing mobile SDKs or mobile apps
- Experience integrating software with cloud-based data analytics platforms