Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
Our mission is to help leading global brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience
At Instart Logic, we think every day about how we can help you leverage artificial intelligence to increase conversion, transform consumer experience, improve your SEO rankings, keep your customers safe, and deliver 10% - 30% faster cloud, web and mobile application performance.
What company doesn’t want to deliver applications that are faster, look better, are safer and generate higher conversion and revenue?
Our digital experience platform provides a completely new way to delight your customers, improving engagement, conversion, and revenue. Our intelligent architecture uses artificial intelligence to automatically optimize your applications, without coding, taking into account the behavior of your apps coupled with the devices, browsers, and networks your customers are using.
Our new breed of technology enables you to deliver rapid, beautiful and secure cloud, web and mobile application experiences. Learn more about our products:
- Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization
- Mobile Network Optimization
- Image Optimization
- Digital Advertising Recovery
- Marketing and Personalization Recovery
- Web Application Firewall
- DDOS Protection
- Bot Management
- Next-Generation CDN
Have you had a desire to Innovate and work on game-changing disruptions in propelling a faster internet?
Have you had a desire to contribute and ship code to production and get real-time feedback on how your feature is performing?
Have a desire to work with and learn from a team of very high caliber computer scientists and researchers in an environment that fosters teamwork and creativity?
Have a desire to publish your work in leading academic journals and industry conferences?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you can start filling your look ahead buffer!
You need to have a deep passion for coding and also must be versatile enough to explore and solve problems across various facets of computer science, including:
- Browser Side Security (XSS, CSRF, CSP)
- Web Application Firewalls
- Algorithms and design
- Machine learning
- Application Firewalls
- Client Cloud Architectures
- Virtualization, Containerization and Micro Services
- Data Analytics
- Distributed computing
- Large-scale system design
- Compiler Technologies
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Asynchronous Programming
This is a living, growing list :)
We are looking for a passionate engineer to help design and build innovative features to help continue and expand on our leadership in Application Delivery. The responsibilities will include innovating the client platform (Nanovisor) and building mission critical security features and distributed/scalable services on top of this platform. If this excites you we want to talk to you.
- Expertise with browser security controls (CSP, XFO, HSTS etc),
- Experience in programming in a browser-based environment is a plus
- Contributions to the security community such as research, public CVEs, bug-bounty recognitions, open-source projects, and blogs or publications.
- Strong knowledge of the browser security model, crypto, and network security.
- Strong experience with security tools such as static analysis, runtime analysis, black-box testing.
- Attacker mindset: Passion for breaking all the things unbreakable.
- Prior experience as part of a team which delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a plus
- Minimum Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science (or equivalent)