Senior Software Engineer - Mobile Acceleration Platform
Engineering | Boston, MA | Full Time
As one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in the valley, Instart Logic is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team and to help drive our already substantial growth. Our firm has built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications. E-commerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying our platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Our market opportunity is easily in the billions.
- Join a small but growing all-star engineering team developing a breakthrough mobile app acceleration technology
- Design, develop and test new features of Instart Logic mobile app acceleration SDK and backend platform.
- Engage directly with SDK customers, troubleshoot integration and deployment issues
- Create and maintain automation frameworks for testing and benchmarking acceleration on mobile devices
- 5+ years experience of end-to-end commercial software development cycle (design, implement, test, document and deploy)
- Team player that is comfortable working in a fast-paced agile development process and learning new frameworks, languages and techniques.
- Strong coding skills in C and C++
- Knowledge of Java and/or Objective C.
- Good understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, RESTful APIs
- Mobile app development experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Solid foundation in computer science, deep understanding of object oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading, device resource constraints (memory, CPU, power, storage space)
Nice to Haves:
- Advanced user level knowledge of MacOS and Linux, shell scripting
- Experience creating, maintaining and using regression test automation tools
- Experience developing mobile SDKs or mobile apps
- Experience integrating software with cloud-based data analytics platforms