Senior Product Manager
Product | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Instart Logic - A radical new approach to application delivery
Instart Logic makes application delivery fast, secure and easy. Instart Logic’s end-to-end platform combines machine learning for performance and security with a content delivery network (CDN) for application delivery and is designed for DevOps and mobile-first applications. Using Instart Logic, organizations can provide ultra-fast, visually immersive and secure experiences on any device to maximize revenue, deliver superior customer experiences and gain competitive advantage. Instart Logic is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Four Rivers Group, Geodesic Capital, Greylock Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sutter Hill Ventures, Telstra Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Wing Venture Capital and several notable Silicon Valley angel investors.
We are looking for an experienced technical product manager to join the Instart Logic product team. This person will be a strategist, product champion and subject matter expert for the web performance and delivery product line. This role will be involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle including problem definition, product requirements gathering, roadmap planning and of course working closely with customers, prospects, sales, and support to help drive the business forward.
The ideal candidate will be highly technical and have a background and experience in web performance and delivery infrastructure solutions delivered as a service, and appliance or as enterprise software. Great communication and presentation skills will be needed as you will often participate in sales and executive meetings with customers and prospects. A passion for success in a competitive market environment is a key requirement, along with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- 3+ years of product management experience driving the development of enterprise infrastructure as a service, cloud services, platforms as a service, or enterprise infrastructure software
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential, including presenting to large audiences in public speaking scenarios
- Experience influencing and communicating product capabilities to customers, prospects, sales people, developers, and industry analysts
- Experience with web performance solutions, enterprise networking solutions like CDN, ADN, ADC, WOC, TCP optimization, caching, proxies, and load balancing a big plus.
- Highly adept at working with others and building deep networks inside and outside the organization
- Ability to communicate concisely to all levels from CEO to software engineers
- Aptitude to work independently with little daily direction in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer listening and presentation skills
- Strong competitive and market analysis skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline a big plus