Senior Network Architect
Technical Operations | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Our mission is to help leading global brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience.
At Instart Logic, we think every day about how we can help you leverage artificial intelligence to increase conversion, transform consumer experience, improve your SEO rankings, keep your customers safe, and deliver 10% - 30% faster cloud, web, and mobile application performance.
What company doesn’t want to deliver applications that are faster, look better, are safer and generate higher conversion and revenue?
Our digital experience platform provides a completely new way to delight your customers, improving engagement, conversion, and revenue. Our intelligent architecture uses artificial intelligence to automatically optimize your applications, without coding, taking into account the behavior of your apps coupled with the devices, browsers, and networks your customers are using.
Our new breed of technology enables you to deliver rapid, beautiful and secure cloud, web and mobile application experiences. Learn more about our products:
• Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization
• Mobile Network Optimization
• Image Optimization
• Digital Advertising Recovery
• Marketing and Personalization Recovery
• Web Application Firewall
• DDOS Protection
• Bot Management
• Next-Generation CDN
- Work with R&D and Product team to understand the application architecture and design a highly scalable production environment for various web services to serve millions of users
- Be the gatekeeper for all the production environment and assets deployed across the globe
- Assume the position of technical leader for the operations team and provide technical directions to ensure production systems adhere to SLA
- Identify and fix the weak spots in the current production environment by re-architecting the service to be more robust and scalable
- Come up with innovative service deployment solutions that provide cost/manageability and scale advantages to the company
- Proactively identify and plan for the capacity and expansion w/ requirements from PM & Sales
- Design and manage comprehensive monitoring solution for both hardware assets, vendors, and software services deployed across the globe
- Troubleshoot and fix network & infrastructure issues across the internet to maintain 100% SLA
- Interact & follow up with various Instart Logic vendors (networking, colocation, hardware etc.) and ensure satisfactory service
- Provide design, performance and experience feedback/recommendations to engineering and product teams.
- Interface with the security team and implement the necessary protocols to protect the production environment.
- Strong individual contributor w/ prior technical experience leading a mission critical (IIAS, PAAS, SAAS) production service.
- Ability to lead a capable technical team
- Passionate about designing product operations infrastructure
- Passionate about design and building state-of-the-art CDN like network infrastructure
- Passionate about deploying large scale, highly distributable service and network infrastructure
- Located in the Bay Area
Nice to Haves:
- In-depth experience deploying hardware and cloud services globally for a CDN like service infrastructure
- Building out service infrastructure w/ the racks rented out of data centers and cloud providers
- Experience with Internet protocols like BGP etc. and management of Cisco, Juniper network equipment
- Experience with multi-homed networks with various network transit providers across the globe
- Ability to handle and navigate massive DDoS attacks with various network and application level remedies