Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Marketing | Bangalore, India | Full Time
Instart logic - A radical new approach to application delivery
The Instart Logic service is the first cloud application delivery service in the world to extend beyond the limited backend-only cloud architectures of the past with an innovative new intelligent client-cloud platform delivered as a service. This new approach is based on software-defined architecture rather than hardware and network scale.
As one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in Silicon Valley, Instart Logic is looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to join our team and to help drive our already substantial growth.
Our firm has built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience and security of their cloud, web and mobile applications. Ecommerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying our platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Our market opportunity is easily in the billions.
Our director of digital marketing will have broad responsibility to lead, manage, build out a world-class digital marketing team in our Bangalore office. This role is first and foremost about developing and deploying a pipeline-generating machine that will execute a broad range of digital marketing programs – from email marketing campaigns through content marketing, social media, and digital advertising. The digital marketing team also owns our company website as well as marketing operations and analytics. Over time, the team will also add application development capabilities to build on-line trials and demonstrations of our platform.
To apply for this role, you must have a demonstrated track record of digital marketing excellence at leading SaaS or Cloud application or technology platform companies. Ideally, you will have public company, IPO, and pre-IPO experience.
You need to be both a marketer and a technologist, as your team is responsible both for creating and executing programs as well as managing and operating our marketing infrastructure, which includes Marketo, Salesforce and Outreach.io plus our corporate website.
This is a hands-on role – while we are looking for a leader, you will also roll up your sleeves and get dirty executing. You should also be excited about being tapped more broadly to help your peers with other types of marketing programs when conditions so require.
Be clear that our top priority is all about driving pipeline – we are already large and growing as fast as 300% year over year – so whatever it takes to plan and run amazing programs to drive pipeline and to maintain excellent operations and infrastructure are going to be the top priorities for you and your team.
Your people management, hiring, planning and budgeting skills are important to this role, as over time you will build out a large team with a substantial budget. You will also be exposed to and asked to contribute to a broad range of marketing programs outside of digital marketing – so if you aspire to broaden your skills to be a VP of marketing, this would be an ideal position to consider.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Requires a BA or BS degree from a top school. An MBA is preferred
- 7+ years of relevant B2B corporate or digital marketing excellence
- Past experience as senior manager or director of corporate or digital marketing at leading cloud computing or SaaS companies
- Deep understanding of Marketo, Salesforce and Website development.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in digital marketing at leading Silicon Valley-based technology companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute compelling, highly effective digital marketing plays and campaigns
- Amazing execution – show us your portfolio of fabulous, effective programs, walk us through your current website
- Deep data-driven digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and grow a world-class team
- Outstanding knowledge of B2B marketing processes, measurement, and best practices
- Excellent skills in sales and marketing systems. operations and analytics – we use Marketo and Salesforce
- Deep background in developing and operating amazing company websites
- Desire for boldness, experience disrupting entrenched competitors in mature markets
- High energy individual and entrepreneurial in spirit and deed – motivated by an equity upside and a long-term opportunity, ready to grow a highly motivated and dedicated team and advance an important business.