Security Service Architect
Professional Services | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Our mission is to help leading global brands deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience.
At Instart Logic, we think every day about how we can help you leverage artificial intelligence to increase conversion, transform consumer experience, improve your SEO rankings, keep your customers safe, and deliver 10% - 30% faster cloud, web and mobile application performance.
What company doesn’t want to deliver applications that are faster, look better, are safer and generate higher conversion and revenue?
Our digital experience platform provides a completely new way to delight your customers, improving engagement, conversion, and revenue. Our intelligent architecture uses artificial intelligence to automatically optimize your applications, without coding, taking into account the behaviour of your apps coupled with the devices, browsers, and networks your customers are using.
Our new breed of technology enables you to deliver rapid, beautiful and secure cloud, web and mobile application experiences. Learn more about our products:
• Cloud, Web and Mobile Application Performance Optimization
• Mobile Network Optimization
• Image Optimization
• Digital Advertising Recovery
• Marketing and Personalization Recovery
• Web Application Firewall
• DDOS Protection
• Bot Management
• Next-Generation CDN
Instart Logic is looking for a talented Security Architect to help lead our growing security security services practice. If defending the world's’ leading and largest ecommerce retailers is your passion, we are looking for you. Deep understanding of CDN delivery, WAF technologies, bot mitigation techniques are key to success Instart Logic. You’ll get the chance to design, build and operate cutting-edge technology while protecting some of the largest and highest profile websites in the world.
- 7+ years experience in the SaaS security industry, ideally with experience protecting large-scale, high-profile customers
- 5+ year experience in a technical customer-facing role
- 5+ years experience with various WAF technologies, including tuning and operations
- Deep understanding of current security attack methods and techniques. Experience in red team exercises and/or penetration testing is a plus
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of common e-commerce and retail website architecture
- Broad security domain knowledge in areas such as network, application, and systems
- Understanding and passion for securing and delivering customer content
- Experience scaling software, systems and networks to extreme scale on a globally distributed platform
- Strong customer presentation and communication skills
- Proven experience in leading 3+ engineers who are globally distributed, with a 24x7 coverage schedule
- Excellent project and time management skills