Sales Development Representative
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Instart Logic is an innovative new approach to consumers Digital Experience.
Everything we do at Instart Logic helps leading global brands to deliver faster, better, and safer consumer experiences that drive higher revenue and greater profit from digital initiatives. Our global, cloud-based platform connects your cloud, web, and mobile applications with consumer devices and then automatically and dramatically improves your performance, consumer experience, and security. Instart Logic is cloud-based and requires no hardware or software to install, maintain or deploy. Our platform is deployed in top-tier datacenters around the world.
Instart Logic is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Four Rivers Group, Geodesic Capital, Greylock Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sutter Hill Ventures, Telstra Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Wing Venture Capital and several notable Silicon Valley angel investors.
We are expanding our Sales Development team and are searching for great candidates. Strong knowledge of networking, applications, mobile performance and/or application delivery are a definite advantage.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly-driven sales star to join the Marketing Team as a Sales Development Representative, located at our office in Palo Alto, CA office. This position will be responsible for our outbound connections to our potential clients to develop sales pipeline development and will report to the Director of Sales Development. This role is a key part of our marketing team, contacting potentially interested decision-makers to discuss Instarts’ Digital Experience Management platform. It’s a great opportunity to put your “hunting” skills to work, supplying qualified leads to the sales team.
The Sales Development Representative will be responsible for driving market share by reaching out to an established list of top target accounts and qualifying leads that build pipeline for the field sales organization. Candidates must possess the skills necessary to produce high-quality results with minimal oversight. They will be responsible for developing and qualifying leads, cold calling to top accounts, and aligning to a geographic or key account territory.
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by developing and implement sales strategies within a specific territory.
- Manage lead generation and follow up activity on inbound leads for territory.
- Develop strategies and a repeatable process to identify top target accounts and contacts by leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings for identified targets.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams on messaging, field events and campaigns
- Stay current on the competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace
- Manage all activities in Salesforce.com, ensure good reporting and communication
- Meet or exceed minimum daily activity metrics: calls, emails, conversations, and meetings.
- Technical acumen on Instarts’ product suite.
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years Sales Development experience with SaaS companies
- History of over-achievement in sales development goals
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening ability, strong writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficient with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn, and prospecting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- A competitive drive with a “hate to lose” attitude
Instart offers a competitive compensation package including: 100% company paid for employee medical premium, flexible time off, up to 4% matching 401k plan, and more. It’s an exciting time to work in the digital experience space! Check out our products and services at www.instartlogic.com.