G&A | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
Instart Logic - A radical new approach to application delivery
Instart Logic makes application delivery fast, secure and easy. Instart Logic’s end-to-end platform combines machine learning for performance and security with a content delivery network (CDN) for application delivery and is designed for DevOps and mobile-first applications. Using Instart Logic, organizations can provide ultra-fast, visually immersive and secure experiences on any device to maximize revenue, deliver superior customer experiences and gain competitive advantage. Instart Logic is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Four Rivers Group, Geodesic Capital, Greylock Partners, Hermes Growth Partners, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Sutter Hill Ventures, Telstra Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Wing Venture Capital and several notable Silicon Valley angel investors
We are looking for a resourceful and reliable Receptionist to be the custodian of our office and the employee experience. Reporting to the Head of HR, the ideal candidate will be someone who is versatile, and eager to take on a wide variety of tasks ranging from receptionist duties, event management, HR related assignments, catering - all with a professional demeanor and a customer service attitude.
- Reception: Be available at the front desk to answer calls, greet and direct visitors and vendors, receive deliveries and catering. Assist with scheduling.
- Employee Experience: Bring a creative and fun element to our office by helping with event organization and making enhancements to our workspace. Make new employees feel welcome by organizing new hire gifts and maintaining our employee photo wall. Help with decorating the office for events throughout the year.
- Vendor Management: Work with our food vendors to make sure our kitchen is stocked and the food is ordered for lunches and various meetings.
- Physical Workspace: We want the Receptionist to have a sense of ownership and pride in our physical workspace. The Receptionist is responsible for general upkeep, cleanliness, and supply management of the office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be reliable and highly organized, and must have impeccable follow-through, an eye for detail, and a high quality of work
- The ideal candidate can work well in a team environment but is also self-driven and resourceful enough to work independently
- Most importantly, we’re looking for the right cultural fit - a customer service oriented person who genuinely enjoys taking care of their team and having fun!