Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
As one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in the valley, Instart Logic is looking for an experienced product marketing manager to join our team and to help drive our already substantial growth.
Our firm has built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience, and security of their cloud, web, and mobile applications. Ecommerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying our platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Our market opportunity is easily in the billions.
As a product marketing manager at Instart Logic your primary responsibility will be to help enable the sales team with compelling messaging, presentations, tools, and other content in support of the overall company go to market strategy. You will also play a key role in managing our venture firm prospect briefing program and our customer reference program. In addition, you will have the opportunity to develop and present training materials to the sales force and other parts of the organization, as well as to customers as and when needed.
To apply for this role, you should have a demonstrated track record of product marketing excellence at one or more leading SaaS or Cloud application suite or technology platform companies. It will also be helpful for you to have a background in SaaS/cloud platforms, application delivery, security and/or ad-tech.
- Work closely with the product & engineering teams to understand the product portfolio and develop sales and marketing materials including presentations, data sheets & whitepapers
- Develop competitive materials to educate the sales team on the market and key competitors
- Manage the customer reference program by working with the sales team to track referenceable customers, arrange and conduct customer interviews, and produce written and/or video case studies and other content
- Coordinate with the Andreessen Horowitz market development team and manage the ongoing prospect briefings program – a key source of qualified sales leads for Instart Logic
- Attend conferences and other events in support of various marketing programs on behalf of the company and partners
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA or BS degree or equivalent practical experience required; MBA preferred
- 3+ years of relevant B2B technology sales engineering, product management and/or product marketing experience is required.
- Demonstrated track record of excellence in product marketing at leading Valley technology companies
- Ability to develop deep product, industry and market expertise – and to translate this into compelling sales messaging, marketing campaigns and sales plays.
- Experience with direct, channel and partner sales and marketing – driving enablement and productivity using both internal and external resources
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including prospect and customer facing and public speaking.
- High energy and entrepreneurial in spirit and deed – motivated by an equity upside and a long-term opportunity