Marketing Programs Manager
Marketing | Palo Alto, CA | Full Time
As one of the hottest late stage IPO candidates in the valley, Instart Logic is looking for an experienced marketing campaign specialist to join our team and to help drive our already substantial growth.
Our firm has built an amazing platform that hundreds of leading large enterprises around the world are using to drive the performance, consumer experience, and security of their cloud, web, and mobile applications. Ecommerce companies will enjoy 5-8% higher revenue after deploying our platform. Digital advertisers will see 3-12% higher revenue. Cloud and mobile applications for the Global 2000 will run 20% to 80% faster, look better and be safer. Our market opportunity is easily in the billions.
Our Campaign Specialists are responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs and campaigns to generate high-quality pipeline. You will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based team, goaled on increasing pipeline and revenue our company within our target accounts and beyond.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record for implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. This role will be responsible for campaign planning and execution, working with key stakeholders to utilize all appropriate channels with an emphasis on both digital and traditional lead generation methods to drive high-quality pipeline. A metrics driven focus and proven experience with a large enterprise focused sales organization is essential. Strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills, and a team oriented attitude are all keys to being successful.
This position will reside at our corporate headquarters in Palo Alto, California and reports to our Head of Demand Generation.
- Implement lead generation plans across multiple channels to drive pipeline and ensure revenue growth
- Develop and execute of campaigns, such as emails, landing pages, direct mail, and nurture campaigns
- Plan, organize and manage all assigned marketing program campaigns including program timelines and campaign schedules
- Create and update sales enablement materials and supporting documents
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign flows
- Create and distribute reports that demonstrate campaign ROI, pipeline, and revenue
- Manage the budget for and calculate ROI for all of your campaigns
- Work with the head of demand generation to continually evolve marketing programs to ensure our continued rapid growth in the market
- Collaboration with event and field marketing, sales reps, product marketing, partner marketing, sales development, digital marketing, and marketing operations to support your strategy.
- Partnership with Marketing Operations for campaign deliverables, list design, acquisition, and segmentation
- Maintain a high productivity level and work collaboratively to execute integrated campaigns
- Problem-solve, multitask, and prioritize while working independently to meet deadlines
- Provide back up and support to other team members on the various marketing technologies we use at Instart Logic
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of experience with B2B marketing program and campaign execution
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing preferred
- Experience with Account Based Marketing programs a plus
- Proven success in multiple and concurrent campaign execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to adjust to fast-paced environment
- Marketing communications or related experience is a plus
- Proficient with Salesforce and Marketo or like-kind marketing automation platform
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analysis, research, and reporting skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, self-directed, and dependable