Sales | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Instart logic - A radical new approach to application delivery
The Instart Logic service is the first cloud application delivery service in the world to extend beyond the limited backend-only cloud architectures of the past with an innovative new intelligent client-cloud platform delivered as a service. This new approach is based on software-defined architecture rather than hardware and network scale.
The Account Executive is assigned to a specific geographic area and has full quota responsibility for this territory. The primary role is to maximize sales in the assigned market territory by working directly with customers and partners to sell the Instart Logic service. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by driving strategic wins through medium and large organizations. It is expected that this role will increase deal win rates as well as accelerate time to close on key opportunities. If you have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling enterprise infrastructure solutions, you should send us your resume. As a startup company, we're looking for people that are flexible, open-minded and able to wear many hats. You'll create sales campaigns and participate in developing the sales process, while working closely with a world-class management team.
- Be the primary driver for revenue within territory
- Create end user demand by hunting for new accounts in the territory
- Do whatever it takes to help set up and sustain new sales efforts for a startup company
- Sell to existing customer base and new prospects
- Manage forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com CRM
- Be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- At least ten years of sales experience selling internet infrastructure technology
- Experience in building/generating a geography-based or vertical business
- A rolodex of contacts in the media, SaaS, gaming or eCommerce vertical
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement versus peers
- Knowledge in selling high-end solutions that involve both Line of Business and IT ownership