Engineering | Bangalore, India | Full Time
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or news, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging and responsive. With over 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill and STTelemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog-friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
- To provide “best-in-class” UI for SaaS enterprise apps that simplify and enhance our customers’ ability in managing the complex landscape of end-user digital experience.
- Work with cross-functional Engineering, Product, UX teams and understand complex API workflows to deliver fast, interactive UI functionality to satisfy Product needs.
- Work closely with other front-end UI Developers to ensure high quality, accurate execution of UX designs for market release.
- Identify trade-offs and risks to design choices, crisply communicate them and diligently collaborate with cross-functional teams towards resolution.
- 8-13 years of experience building and shipping UI for SaaS apps, particularly for “enterprise” or “B2B” contexts (with complex jargon, intricate workflows, data visualizations).
- Immediately applicable expertise with the React development framework and knowledge about addition UI frameworks like Angular.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React.JS is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Master’s degree preferred).
- Preferred experience with responsive web apps, progressive web apps and mobile/touch friendly web apps.
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.