Technical Business Development Manager
Business Development & Channel Partnerships | ., Singapore | Full Time
We’re looking for a Technical Business Development Manager to join the Instart team to Support Instart’s customers and partners for GTM activities.
- Support Instart’s customers and partners for GTM activities.
- Understand customer and partner technical & business requirements and propose innovative solutions.
- Evangelize Instart and Instart’s product story – working on getting key players in e-commerce, telecom, financials, travel and hospitality ecosystem to endorse Instart.
- Increase awareness, market leadership and sales of partner solutions.
- Analyse customer web application for potential opportunities to demonstrate Instart solution’s unique capabilities.
- Work independently to evaluate prospective customers' web architecture and deliver the appropriate evaluation, delivering reports on improvements using the Instart’s service.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to resolve technical issues that arise during customer testing and demo creation.
- Create test plans, doing demos, POC’s and customer and/or partner enablement presentations.
- Create reports leading to compelling pre-sales support for business development organization
- 5-8 years of business development and partnership experience for Indirect GTM
- Previous experience with a SaaS / PaaS / IaaS company
- Demonstrated experience with selling enterprise-grade products with long and complex sales cycles.
- Proven experience at a start-up in the $10M to $100M revenue growth phase, ramping up the partnership efforts from scratch
- Experienced in working closely in expanding partnerships with channel and supporting customer engagements
- A highly technical individual who intuitively and intellectually understands the company’s technology and business value proposition
- Strong communication skills for customer presentations, industry events and providing a feedback loop to Product Management.
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java script, Json, Ajax, TCP, DNS)
- Bachelor’s in computer science (or equivalent) is preferred but not required
At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or news, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging and responsive. With over 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, KPCB, Tenaya, Greylock, Geodesic, Sutter Hill and ST Telemedia to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart!
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.