G&A | Palo Alto, CA | Contract
Instart is looking for a temporary Sr. GL Accountant for a long-term assignment to help with the increasing workload and become part of the team.
- Prepare tax schedules/ worksheets for Tax return PBC list.
- Trial balance by entities, Income statements by entity, 123R reports, stock compensation reports, Equity roll-forward, fixed assets roll-forward, reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts and any other requests
- Prepare audit schedules/ worksheets for audit PBC list
- Assist in data migration project; from Quickbooks to NetSuite
- Open sales orders templates and open AR aging templates
- Prepare month end close reconciliation schedules/ worksheets
- Deferred revenue, deferred software capitalization and other balance sheet account reconciliations as needed
- Other accounting and finance assignments as needed.
- 5+ years of recent financial accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA licensed in California with public accounting experience (Big4 is a plus)
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, implementation and maintenance of internal controls
- Prior experience working in a SaaS environment preferred
- Strong system skills and past experience implementing Netsuite financial systems is a plus
At Instart, we are building a world where the largest brands in the world can deliver amazing digital experiences to their customers.
Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or media, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging, and responsive. With 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock, Wing, and Sutter Hill to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog-friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.